As 2013 quickly winds down, I sit here thinking about my goals for 2014. 2013 did not bring as many travel opportunities as I would have hoped, but in retrospect that is all my fault. I was chatting with a pregnant client yesterday and discussing how a majority of mothers get stuck in ruts and forsake all for their kids and their kids’ schedules. I thought back to my childhood and how lucky I was that my mom loved to take road trips, even with very little money, the trip became the experience not the final destination. When was the last time that you just took a sunday afternoon drive on a route that you had never been before and found a great little place to eat lunch?
So my travel goals for 2014…
- Experience at least 2 local attractions/destinations a month
- Take at least 1 weekend trip a quarter
- Take at least 1 big trip in the year (hopefully more than that)
- Visit my home state of Tennessee at least 3 times
- Publish at least 3 travel books
- Publish at least 5 travels products
What are your travel goals for 2014?
You must be logged in to post a comment.